Tools to Help Track Your ServU Credit Union Accounts
Do you ever wish you had a personal assistant to help keep track of things?
When it comes to managing your finances, you do; ServU! Account alerts via email or push notification on your smart phone will constantly monitor your accounts for changes, so you don’t have to!
Our online banking system has the ability to monitor activity on your ServU savings, checking, club and loan accounts through event-triggered email notifications called Account Alerts.
To enroll for Account Alerts, log into your online banking account. Go to the “Additional Services” tab and click on Alerts & Notifications. You may now select the Account Alerts that you would like to receive.
- Balance update – Notification sent with the balance of the account or loan you select. You choose when you want to receive the notification. (one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, twice a year or yearly.)
- Low Balance – Notification sent if the account you choose falls below the amount that you choose. (Ex. Checking account balance falls below $100.00.)
- High Balance - Notification sent if the account you choose goes above the amount that you choose. (Ex. Checking account balance is above $1000.00.)
- Large Withdrawals – Notification sent if a withdrawal from the account you choose exceeds the amount that you choose. (Ex. A withdrawal of $500.00 from the Christmas Club Account.)
- Large Deposits – Notification sent if a deposit in the account you choose exceeds the amount you choose. (Ex. A direct deposit in your checking account exceeds $1500.00.)
- Check Cleared – Notification sent when a check clears your account. You choose the account and check number for this notification.)
- Loan Payment Due – Notification sent when a loan payment is due. You choose the loan and the number of days before the actual loan due date that you want to receive the notification.
- Loan Payment Overdue – Notification will be sent every day that a loan payment is overdue. You choose the loan.
- Certificate Maturity Date - Notification sent to notify you when your certificate account is maturing. You specify the number of days in advance you would like to be notified and
- Personal Message – Create your own alert to be sent for an account you choose, on a date you choose. This message can be sent one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, twice a year or yearly. (Ex: Send Sue Smith money for her birthday gift on July 1st.)
Push Notifications on your Mobile Device
Members who have Apple or Android smartphones can receive Push Notifications to alert you of activity on your ServU savings, checking, club or loan accounts. Push Notifications appear on your device’s locked screen and/or notification center.
To enroll in Push Notifications, sign into the ServU app, open the menu (Apple Users – Click More at bottom of screen. Android Users – Click on the Menu icon.) Select settings, then select Push Notifications. You may need to give the app permission to send push notifications. You may now select the Push Notifications that you would like to receive.
- Low Balance
- High Balance
- Balance Update
- Large Withdrawal
- Large Deposit
- Loan Payment Due
- Loan Payment Overdue
Visa Account Alerts
You can enroll your ServU Visa Debit Card and/or your ServU Visa Credit Card in Visa Alerts and receive alerts via email for certain account activity.
Members can sign up for this service at www.visa.com/purchasealerts.
Only 3 easy steps to get started:
Step 1: Check to see if your card is eligible.
Step 2: Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
Step 3: Choose the notification triggers that match your needs based on your selected criteria (see below).
Visa Account Alerts can be set up for the following:
- Reaching a Purchase Amount Threshold – Receive an email notification for any purchases over a specific dollar amount.
- International Purchases – Email alerts will be sent for any International purchase.
- Internet or Phone Purchases – Email alerts will be sent for any internet or phone purchase.