Take advantage of a Club Account!
Club accounts offer a convenient way to keep funds in separate accounts. You can organize your savings into several Clubs in order to better track your saving. Put money aside in a Club account for house hold repairs, another for a vacation fund and maybe yet another for car repairs!
Below are some specific Club Accounts we offer, each with their own benefits:
- A convenient way to budget for the holiday season. You can start saving for Christmas any time of the year. Deposit as little or as much as you would like by direct deposit or over the counter.
- This Club can be used for anything that you would like it to be used for. Members may have several different clubs for personal use.
- A convenient way to save for summer expenses. This account is an ideal option for teachers who would otherwise receive a large check at the close of the school year. The funds are available to you during the school year if an emergency should arise.
Wise Saver Club
- A club for children (ages 12 and under) designed to teach the importance and benefits of saving money. To encourage the children to save, they are able to select a prize from our treasure chest of toys for each deposit made into their account.
SMART Saver Club
- A club for teenagers 13-19 years of age focusing on financial products and services that will be utilized in the near future as well as how to save money. High school seniors will be eligible to win SMART Saver Awards each year in June.