Do your banking on the go!
Easy, convenient and available to use 24 hours a day, ServU Mobile Banking is an extension of ServU Online Banking. With it, members can check account balances, search for cleared checks, pay bills, transfer funds and view transactions. Member numbers and passwords used in Online Banking are also used in Mobile Banking. There is no need to remember another password as they share login credentials. If an Online Banking password is changed, the password for Mobile Banking is changed as well – it is the same password.
With Mobile Banking you can...
- View Accounts: Members can view account information and check balances for available accounts from their mobile device.
- Search for cleared checks.
- Transfer Funds: Members can transfer money to and from existing credit union accounts.(Scheduled transfer instructions for mobile banking - link will open a PDF)
- Pay Bills.
- Set up push notifications to receive account updates on a regular basis.
- Quick Peek: Allows you to swipe your screen (with app open) to view your balances without logging in.
- Balance Widget: Allows you to view account information from your device's home screen. (Balance widget instructions for Android / for Apple - links will open a PDF)
- Download the ServU Mobile App via the App Store using your device.
- You can implement Touch ID Account Login if desired and supported by your device.
- Download the ServU Mobile App via the Google Play Marketplace using your device.
- You can implement Touch ID Account Login from the settings screen if desired and supported by your device.
- Even if you do not install our mobile banking app, you can use our mobile site with any device that has internet access at our non-app version of online banking.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. Mobile Banking uses the same security protocols that Online Banking uses. The same vigilance taken in protecting personal information with Online Banking should be taken with Mobile Banking. Do not save accounts or passwords on phones. Do not share account or passwords with anyone. Do not download software for accessing accounts that is not Credit Union approved.
Please remember that although we do not charge for use of Mobile Banking, your wireless provider's messaging and data rates may apply.