Your ServU Visa Debit Card can be used like an ATM Card:
- Withdraw cash at any ATM location where the Cirrus or Visa logos are displayed.
- All Visa Debit Card transactions at ATMs owned by ServU FCU are free.
- When used at ATMs not owned by ServU FCU, a fee will be charged for each withdrawal plus any surcharges the machine owner imposes. * Refer to fee schedule
- You will be required to use your PIN for ATM transactions.
Your ServU Visa Debit Card can be used like a Checkbook:
- Use your Visa Debit Card to make purchases at locations accepting Visa check cards by selecting "Credit."
- Purchases will be withdrawn directly from your Share Draft (checking) or Debit Card Clearing Account.
- Deduct the purchase amount from your checkbook or register.
- Free overdraft protection from savings (only for Share Draft Accounts).*
- Transactions done with Visa Debit Card do not affect your credit card.
- All transactions will be on your monthly statement.
To report lost or stolen cards, please call 1-800-682-6075.
* For Debit Card Clearing Account: The funds must be on deposit in the Debit Card Clearing Account at the time your purchases are made. There is no overdraft protection for this type of account.
NOTICE REGARDING NON-VISA PINLESS
You may use your ServU Visa Debit Card to initiate both Visa debit transactions and Non-Visa debit transactions without using a personal identification number (PIN) to authenticate the transactions.
To initiate a Visa debit transaction, you may sign a receipt, provide a card number or swipe your card and choose to route the transaction over the Visa network by selecting “Credit” rather than “Debit”.
To initiate a Non-Visa debit transaction, you may enter a PIN at a point-of sale terminal or, for certain bill payment transactions, provide the card number for an e-commerce or mail/telephone order transaction. Also, some merchants may not require that some Non-Visa debit transactions be authenticated by entering your PIN. Non-Visa debit transactions that do not require your PIN to be entered are enabled on the Accel network.
Please be aware that a Non-Visa debit transaction will not provide the same rights and protections applicable only to Visa debit transactions such as the zero liability benefit and other benefits disclosed in your Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure that you received when you first obtained your ServU Visa Debit Card.
Please contact the Card Services Department at 607-936-2293 with any questions you have regarding this notice.