Visa Gift Cards
Need a gift for that hard to buy for person?
Instead of a gift card that can only be used at one restaurant or one store, try giving a Visa Gift Card!
These cards are non-reloadable and considered to be guaranteed funds.
Features of the Visa Gift Card:
- Convenient and easier to use than checks or cash.
- Cards are accepted anywhere the Visa logo is displayed.
- Balances and purchases can be easily checked.
- Cards can be replaced if lost or stolen provided the cardholder has their card number.
- Non-denominated, purchased for any whole dollar amount from $25 to $1,000.
- Returned purchases can be credited back to the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards have a minimum expiration date of 5 years.
- Member may transfer the balance from an expired card to a new Gift Card.
- Gift Cards can not be used for online purchases, international purchases (as of 10/3/2016), rental cars or gas purchases.
- Cards must be activated before using. Call 1-866-244-5360 to activate a Visa Gift Card
- Gift Cards may be used by minors.
Cards have a $3.00 fee when purchased in any ServU Credit Union branch office.
Harland Clarke will update the terms of their gift card program to limit use of the cards to U.S. domestic transactions only effective October 3, 2016. The gift cards we offer will no longer be able to be used for international purchases. This applies to those cards already purchased and cards sold in the future.
From Harland Clarke's Gift Card site you will be able to:
- View Gift Card balances
- View transaction histories
- Obtain a dispute form should you have any problems
- Read the terms and conditions of the Gift Card
- Contact Harland Clarke for help or information