Visa Gift Cards
Need a gift for that "hard to buy for" person?
Instead of a gift card that can only be used at one restaurant or one store, try giving a Visa Gift Card!
These cards are non-reloadable and considered to be guaranteed funds.
Features of the Visa Gift Card:
- Convenient and easier to use than checks or cash.
- Cards are accepted anywhere the Visa logo is displayed.
- Balances and purchases can be easily checked.
- Cards can be replaced if lost or stolen provided the cardholder has their card number.
- Non-denominated, purchased for any whole dollar amount from $25 to $1,000.
- Returned purchases can be credited back to the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards have a minimum expiration date of 5 years.
- Member may transfer the balance from an expired card to a new Gift Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for online purchases, international purchases (as of 10/3/2016), rental cars or gas purchases.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for ATM/cash withdrawals.
- Cards must be activated before using. Call 1-866-244-5360 to activate a Visa Gift Card
- Gift Cards may be used by minors.
Cards have a $3.00 fee when purchased in any ServU Credit Union branch office.
From Harland Clarke's Gift Card site you will be able to:
- View Gift Card balances
- View transaction histories
- Obtain a dispute form should you have any problems
- Read the terms and conditions of the Gift Card
- Contact Harland Clarke for help or information