Become a Member
If you're happy and you know it, pass it on!!
At ServU Credit Union, we strive to provide affordable financial products and excellent service to our members. Are you happy with the service you receive at the credit union? If you are happy and you know it...pass it on!
All immediate family members of ServU Credit Union members are eligible to join. Additionally, your friends, co-workers and neighbors may be able to join as well.
So if you are happy with the service we provide, pass it on to those closest to you. They’ll be glad you did!
Membership is possible:
- if you are a student, or a faculty or staff member of any school district in Steuben County or Allegany County
- if you are a student, or a faculty or staff member at Alfred University, Alfred State College or Corning Community College
- if you belong to, or are a volunteer of, one of our Select Employee Groups
- if you live, work, attend school or worship in Yates County or the towns of Montour, Reading, Dix, Orange, or Tyrone, New York
- if you have an immediate family member who is within the field of membership. Immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptions.
- if anyone in your household is within the field of membership. Household Members are defined as persons living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit.
- if you are the spouse of someone who died while within the field of membership
ServU FCU is a multi occupational financial institution, where membership is based on people sharing a common bond within a field of membership.