Become a Member
If you're happy and you know it, pass it on!!
At ServU Credit Union, we strive to provide affordable financial products and excellent service to our members. Are you happy with the service you receive at the credit union? If you are happy and you know it...pass it on! We are offering a "Pass it on" promotion where by refering your family and friends for Credit Union membership you both could be elligible to recieve $50!** The needed form for the "Pass it on" promotion can be picked up at any branch office.
All immediate family members of ServU Credit Union members are eligible to join. Additionally, your friends, co-workers and neighbors may be able to join as well.
So if you are happy with the service we provide, pass it on to those closest to you. They’ll be glad you did!
**Pass It On $50 for $50 promotion: Membership eligibility required. Member must be at least 18 years of age. Offer can end at any time without notice. $50 will be deposited into the referring members’ Savings Account and the new member’s Savings Account within 5 business days once the qualified new member completes the following: open a Savings Account with a $5 minimum balance, obtain a Visa Debit Card, and sign up for online or mobile banking, e-statements, and direct deposit. These services must be established within 45 days after the referred member joins ServU Credit Union or both deposits are forfeited. Offer is valid for new ServU Credit Union members only. Any member who has had an account at ServU within the past 24 months will not qualify as a new member. Business/organization accounts do not qualify for this offer. Savings Annual Percentage Yield is 0.25%. Rates subject to change. APY accurate as of last dividend declaration date. Fees could reduce earnings. Promotion may have tax implications, refer to tax advisor.
Membership is possible:
- if you are a student, or a faculty or staff member of any school district in Steuben County or Allegany County
- if you are a student, or a faculty or staff member at Alfred University, Alfred State College or Corning Community College
- if you belong to, or are a volunteer of, one of our Select Employee Groups
- if you live, work, attend school or worship in Yates County or the towns of Montour, Reading, Dix, Orange, or Tyrone, New York
- if you have an immediate family member who is within the field of membership. Immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptions.
- if anyone in your household is within the field of membership. Household Members are defined as persons living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit.
- if you are the spouse of someone who died while within the field of membership
Not a part of any of these groups? Contact us at 607-936-2293 to get your business or organization added today.