A New Way to Pay Your Loan!
Do you have a loan at ServU, but make your monthly payments by sending a check from your account at another financial institution? You are now able to make a ServU loan payment to your consumer or real estate loan directly from your account at the other financial institution via Online Banking or Mobile Banking!
How it works:
- Sign into Online Banking or Mobile App
- In Online Banking, choose “Transfers,” then “Loan Payment”
- In the App, select “More”, then “Loan Payment”
- Select Manage External Accounts to add a new account: use the routing and account number from the other financial institution. If this information is entered correctly, the "Loan Payment" page will appear.
- Next you will choose your payment amount and date. You can choose to make a one time payment, or recurring weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments. If submitting a payment prior to 3:00pm, the initiate date will be the current business date. If submitting a payment after 3:00pm, the initiate date will be the next business date. You may also choose a future payment date.
- You can now review your information and complete your payment!