Do your banking on the go!
Easy, convenient and available to use 24 hours a day. Members can check account balances, search for cleared checks, pay bills, transfer funds, view cleared transactions and pending transactions, deposit checks, make loan payments, and securely contact the credit union. Usernames and passwords used in Online Banking are also used in Mobile Banking.
With Mobile Banking you can...
- Log in using Finger Print ID.
- Monitor Accounts: Members can view previous transactions, view pending debit card transactions and check available balances.
- View image of cleared checks.
- Transfer Funds between your own accounts and other ServU members.
- Pay Bills, receive e-bills, and set up recurring bill payment.
- Set up push notifications to receive account updates on a regular basis.
- Quick Peek: Allows you to swipe your screen (with app open) to view your balances without logging in.
- Balance Widget: Allows you to view account information from your device's home screen.
- Pay your ServU loan from an account at another financial institution.
- Download the ServU Mobile App via the App Store using your device.
- You can implement Touch ID Account Login if desired and supported by your device.
- Download the ServU Mobile App via the Google Play Marketplace using your device.
- You can implement Touch ID Account Login from the settings screen if desired and supported by your device.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. Mobile Banking uses the same security protocols that Online Banking uses. The same vigilance taken in protecting personal information with Online Banking should be taken with Mobile Banking. Do not save accounts or passwords on phones. Do not share account or passwords with anyone. Do not download software for accessing accounts that is not Credit Union approved.
Please remember that although we do not charge for use of Mobile Banking, your wireless provider's messaging and data rates may apply.