Bank when it's convenient for you!Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with online banking!
Online Banking offers a variety of options to save you time and money. Not only can you access your account/loan balances, history, and perform transfers between accounts, but you can also pay your bills and get your statements at the click of a mouse. It's absolutely free... that includes the use of both Bill Pay and eStatements.
Online Banking Features:
- Check account balances, pending transactions, verify deposits and review transaction history
- View images of cashed checks
- Transfer funds between ServU accounts or to make loan payments
- Transfer funds to other ServU members
- Schedule recurring transfers or transfers for future dates
- Pay bills directly from your checking account with Bill Pay
- Receive your statements electronically with eStatements
- Manage your finances with FinanceWorks
Not yet signed up for Online Banking?Sign up today!
If you're accessing Online Banking for the first time, you will need to “sign up” as a new user. You will create a username and password. This one username and password will grant you access to all the ServU accounts in which you are a primary or joint owner.
To sign up for Bill Pay, check the “I would like to enroll in free Bill Pay” box during the Secure Sign Up step.
To sign up for Bill Pay later, click the “Signup for payments” link when signed into your online banking account.
Don’t have a computer? No problem! You can sign up using the Mobile app. Simply download the app and select “Sign up”.