Payment Protection Coverage
Check coverage(s) desired. We will disclose the cost of this payment protection insurance - Credit Disability and Credit Life - to you. A separate enrollment form which discloses the terms and conditions must be signed for coverage to become effective.
• Do you want your loan protected for you and your family in the event you become disabled?
• Do you want your loan protected for you and your family in the event of your death?
Tell Us About Yourself And The Co-Applicant
Co-applicant information should be provided if:
• Your spouse will use the account.
• You are relying on your spouse's income as a basis of repayment,
• If you are relying on income from alimony, child support or separate maintenance income, complete the Co-Applicant section to the extent possible about the person on whose payments you are relying.
• If you are applying for Joint Credit with another person.
• You are living in or the property pledged as collateral is located in a community property state (AZ, CA, ID, LA, NM, NV, TX, WA and WI).